After winning many of the international magazine tests, the CUT Model has been updated and improved for 2019 with direct design directions from our team yielding what we consider to be the best pure waveriding board available. Based on the same proven rockerline the entire range has been redesigned with a shorter length with adjusted volumes for increased maneuverability and stability on the wave.
Conclusion. The new CUT Model is the best choice for those who want a very radical board to travel around the world in search of the perfect wave. Still performing very well in side/side-on conditions, the board offers her best attributes in side/side-off conditions. You will be amazed about how good your bottom turns are with insane cut backs, pushing to the limit your ability to excel in waves!
- Short length concept. All CUT boards have been reduced in length by 4cm compare to the previous model. This together with a repositioning of the footstrap inserts, fin box and mast box makes the boards even more reactive in down the line sailing and allows the rider to attack the very critical part of the wave in the ‘’pocket’’ section.
- Volumes have been redistributed inside the shape with more thickness on the back foot to stand more vertically while sailing. Rails in the nose area also now have more volume to increase performance in round house cut backs.
- Hull. A double concave fading into a single concave toward the tail has been has been confirmed through detailed testing as the best compromise between easy sailing and control.
- Construction. A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a carbon/kevlar + biax carbon layup gives the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
- MFC KS 300 fins. To complete the perfect package we felt it was necessary to supply the CUT model boards with premium fins. They are simply magic and working exceptionally well in a variety of conditions representing the ultimate in wave riding fin design.
- CAD/CAM shape
- 15kg./m3 EPS core
- Full Pvc sandwich construction
- Double sandwich in the most stressed area
- Full carbon/kevlar deck layup
- Carbon biax step area
- Full 130 S-glass bottom layup
- 6’’ US rear fin Boxes + 4’’ US front fin boxes
- Dual density footpads with shock absorbers
- MFC KS300 quad fins set