For strange reason this proven shape has become 2019 Freestyle World Champion
Our freestyle team has been testing our prototypes for a very long time during these last few years. At the end of the development we achieved a real improvement compared to the previous models shaping very short boards with a huge potential in terms of fast planing, acceleration and top speed.
Conclusion. The new 2017 Style Pro represents the best for the ultimate freestyle riders and also for those who want a very reactive freestyle board to enjoy long daily sailing sessions!
Vey short leght concept. This means less innertia in aerial rotation manouvers without affecting speed and quick planning due to the new rockerline with a longer flat section.
Increased thickness in the rear foot area for a more stright standing position.
Bomb proof construction using large carbon lay ups instead of glass.
6′ US Box allow the riders to trim the board to the perfection, but boards are also available with powerbox upon request.
Light finish for a weight below any other production board.
Available with the classic “novenove” graphics or the Acmecustomfactory graphic.
- CAD/CAM shape
- 15kg./m3 EPS core
- Full Pvc sandwich construction
- Double sandwich in the most stressed area
- Biax carbon+unidirectional carbon inner step area
- Full Biax carbon outside deck layup
- Unidirectional Carbon step area
- Inner bottom lay up with unidirectional carbon reinforcement
- Full 130 S-glass bottom layup
- 6’’ US r fin Boxes
- Dual density footpads with shock absorbers
- MFC Freestyle Fin